We optimize buildings’ heating and cooling systems without compromising the comfort of the occupants. Quite the opposite – our end users report increased productivity and well-being as well as better control of the heating/cooling generating up to 30% energy savings. We empower responsible consumption and help all stakeholders achieve their sustainability goals quicker – retrofit any radiator or AC with hand-held infrared remote control, monitor use, temperature and humidity data from the environment, set schedules, adjust the temperature when an office or house is not in use, receive reports… all while enjoying better comfort and reduced CO2 emissions.
The radiator thermostat Vicki, suitable for all types of buildings that use radiators to heat, will ensure better comfort , ease of control, and monitoring of temperature and humidity on the premise. The heating schedule can be linked to occupancy and night savings can be controlled centrally from our software tools.
Installing Vicki in the whole building, one can benefit from up to 30% energy savings as well as up to 20% operational savings. Vicki ensures more even heat distribution and less operational burden for the Facility manager.
Reduce CO2 emissions
District heating is one of the major contributors to greenhouse gasses – in some countries it has bigger carbon footprint than automobile traffic. Connected heating control on a building level can open many possibilities for heating plants to optimise and plan their operation, thus savings tons of CO2.
Vicki LoRaWAN features
- 2-digits 7 segment LED display showing the current target temperature
- Compatible with 99% of all radiators with thermostatic radiator valve
- Compatible with all LoRaWAN gateways
- Can be easily integrated with existing BMS systems
- Optimised antenna for indoor usage
- Applicable for district heating applications
- Helps users save up to 30% of energy bills
- Up to 10 years of battery life tested under various scenarios
- Embedded digital temperature and humidity sensors
- Can work with external temperature sensor for larger rooms
- Child-lock function to prevent manual interventions and changing schedules
- Highest data security and encryption standards
- Open-window detection and configurable action plan to stop heating
- Allows for setting up notification and alarms
- Allows for multiple daily and hourly schedules
- Geolocation-based temperature control
- Manual, mobile app or IoT platform temperature control