Sensor-Online™ outdoor and indoor asset management tracker is designed based on GPS, BLE, and LoRaWAN technology. With the help of Bluetooth Beacon technology, it supports not only outdoor GPS tracking but also indoor tracking and switches automatically. The built-in G-sensor analyzes the user’s motion to prolong the standby time and improve user experience. G-sensor (sensitivity is adjustable) can also be used for vibration detection, which makes it perfect for monitoring assets to be supervised. The IP67 case and 5400mAh non-chargeable 1.5VDC battery makes it perfect for asset management, indoor and outdoor. It is fully compatible with all LoRaWAN frequencies and LoRaWAN compliant gateway.
It is a perfect product for tracking:
– Vehicles in airport or factories
– Containers in warehouse or assembly line
– Assets supervised by the bank or the owner
– Vibration detection
– To use the indoor tracking function, Bluetooth beacon must be deployed about 10~20 meters from each other. At least 3 Bluetooth beacons are needed to use the accurate tracking feature. The accuracy can be as high as two meters.
- LoRaWAN 1.3
- GPS outdoor tracking, 2.5 m accuracy
- BLE indoor tracking, 1~3 m accuracy
- Breakpoint resume
- 3 axis accelerometer supported for motion detection
- Supports all LoRaWAN frequencies
- Multi power-saving options
- Illegal movement alert
- Battery level report
- 16 days standby time with an 6 coordinates acquisition per hour (24 hours each day)
- On/Off button
- Band: EU863~870, EU433, US902-~928, CN470~510, AU915~928,
- AS920~923, AS923~925, CLAA, CN470-Ali
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Sensitivity: -142.5dBm @ SF12 300bps
- Standard AAA non-chargeable 1.5VDC battery
- Operation temperature: -40~+70℃
- Dimension: 97626mm
Track More for Less with Bluetooth®
With simple integration protocols and hundreds of Bluetooth Low Energy tags, sensors, and beacons on the market, it’s now faster and more affordable than ever to protect, optimize, and derive more value from the assets that matter. Learn more about how our IoT asset tracking devices can easily integrate into your current Bluetooth asset tracking system, applications, and assets.
Bluetooth® Asset Management & Condition Monitoring
Several of our IoT asset tracking devices feature concurrent GPS, for highly accurate and reliable location tracking, as well as Bluetooth Low Energy to communicate with nearby BLE tags, sensors and beacons. With both wired and battery-powered Gateway solutions, our devices can be covertly installed in pallets, packaging, and equipment, or wired into high-value assets such as vehicles and trailers. In addition to providing real-time location data for that asset, the gateway devices will also continuously or periodically ‘listen for’ nearby BLE accessories, transmitting received data through Cellular LTE-M/NB-IoT networks to your choice of IoT or Telematics platform.
Battery-Powered or Wired Bluetooth® Gateways
We offer both battery-powered Bluetooth gateways as well as Bluetooth gateways wired to permanent power. Our battery-powered devices feature over 10 years of battery life and utilize off-the-shelf batteries. Each device is optimized for durability with an IP68-rated housing that can withstand dust and particulate matter, as well as high-pressure spray and submersion for up to 30 minutes. Discrete and easy to conceal on a worksite, tags, and trackers can be installed on non-powered assets or hardwired directly into a high-value vehicle to create a Bluetooth inventory tracking system.
The flexible configuration of each device allows you to accurately monitor the data you need most, including adaptive tracking, which allows you to select regular or timed updates, sleep mode, and updates triggered by movement or accelerometer settings. Manage in detail with custom geofencing settings that report when an asset enters or leaves a specific location.